Scarred

on June 02, 2009

Poison eats me from the inside
No more is slow death a farce
The suffering increases by the second
The acid of insecurity gives me scars

The wounds refuse to heal
The pain just does not subside
The crooked hand of fate
puts barbed wire in my backside

What awaits me in the offing is as clear
as the sky on a turbulent stormy night
The past was voodoo-ed by satanic powers
Dementors take me over and I give up the fight

The most twisted demons wreck havoc right in my eyes
my alter-ego thinks they are angels
The robes and the halo seem Heavenly
I know Hell has a knack of deadly disguise

I can no more talk to myself
There's an iron curtain in the system
I make slow, deep cuts with the knife
Masochism resides in my cranium

7 comments:

Pushkar said...

Ab iska Matlab kya hua?

Anyways, yeh kaunsa hai dard jo tujhe khaaye ja raha hai?
Kiska hai yeh saaya jo tujhe sataaye ja raha hai?

Jeetesh said...

padh hi dard ka andaja ho raha hai, to pata nahi tere kya hal hai...
but its good u have expressed, thoda to light feel hua hoga.

acha hai, ane do bahar dard ko,iss pe b ache comments milenge.

shubham said...

man its time to cheer up.....kuch achha matlab joyful bhi likh de yaar :P

Sumit said...

Does indicate a lot of pain, but I think you should try writing without focusing on rhyme.. I really feel that will allow you more freedom to express yourself. :)

Anonymous said...

dark,deep n wicked!

Abhishek Chopra said...

@Pushkar, Jeetesh : tension nakko re!!

@Shubham : will try to, next time.

@Sumit : I will try and follow your advice.

@Neha : thanks ... will strive to improve

Urmi said...

I liked your blog very much.
You have written a lovely poem.
You are welcome in my blogs.